Syllabus for SP9: Download
The aim of the Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) Specialist Principles subject is to instil in successful candidates the key principles underlying the implementation and application of ERM within an organisation, including governance and process as well as quantitative methods of risk measurement and modelling. The student should gain the ability to apply the knowledge and understanding of ERM practices to any type of organisation.
ERM concept and framework
Risk categories and identification
Risk modelling and aggregation of risks
Risk measurement and assessment
Risk management tools and techniques
Publisher: Institute and Faculty of Actuaries
請上 IFoA學會官網 購買
You can buy course notes, combined materials packs and other study material from ActEd.
Learning portal for SP9
The Core Reading for SP9 includes references to material in the following sources: (IFoA 參考網址)
1.1 Financial enterprise risk management. 2nd ed. ** Sweeting, P. Cambridge University Press, 2017. ISBN: 9781107184619
- see special instructions below.
1.2 Financial enterprise risk management. [1st ed.] ** Sweeting, P. Cambridge University Press, 2011. ISBN: 9780521111645
(Borrow from libraries | Access eBook after member login to IFoA eLibrary via Athens*) [Errata for 1st edition book]
2. Enterprise risk management from incentives to controls. 2nd ed. Lam, J. Wiley, 2014.
International Actuarial Association. 31 March 2009
4. Insurance criteria: Evaluating the enterprise risk management practices of insurance companies.. Standard & Poor's.
Details of direct references to these sources are given in the appropriate Units of the Core Reading.
* Please contact Library Service to request an Athens account, available to IFoA members and Affiliates.
The second edition of Financial Enterprise Risk Management by Paul Sweeting, published in 2017, is the core reading cited for this exam since 2018. The IFoA Library service now makes this available as an ebook. IFoA members and students can login with their member credentials here, reaching the Actuarial Knowledge Hub, where the book title is listed top among eBooks and Journals. The first edition remains available and is available to borrow or access as an ebook.
● 第一本(1st ed.)及第二本書籍，本學會目前備有藏書一份可供會員參閱，每次借閱時間為三天。
● 報名參加考試的會員請來信告知，由秘書處統一協助取得Athens portal的eBook帳號密碼，應試者可從網站上借閱下載。
2. 應試手冊 (Examinations Handbook)